Email is great. You can jot a quick note or a question for a colleague in seconds, and when she’s got a moment, she can respond. But we’ve all been in situations where an email conversation has wandered off topic, or become so convoluted that it’s no longer clear what the original intent was, or how to solve the current dilemma. Sometimes you just need to talk to someone.
Skype is not just another IM client. Skype is a direct connection to friends, family, business partners, and employees. It’s your words, your voice, even your face, right there on the screen, and best of all, it’s free. Who doesn’t love that?
Setting up a Skype account isn’t complicated, but it can be intimidating if you’re new to the IM world, or just not comfortable with fast-changing technology. That’s where Ecommerce Queen’s Step-by-Step Guide to Skype will help.
- How to set up Skype for your business or personal use – the right way, the first time!
- How to add personality to your Skype account – no more blank, boring avatars!
- How to find and add friends, family, and colleagues to your contacts list – you need to have someone to talk to!
- How to revisit past conversations – there’s never a question about who said what with Skype.
- Important Skype etiquette tips to keep you looking professional!
Skype is the industry standard when it comes to instant messaging clients. If you work online, you need to be on Skype. Don’t miss out on important opportunities just because you don’t want to tackle one more learning curve. Let Staci show you how easy getting started with Skype can be.